*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
PC5025 (50-Amp 25 Foot) Generator Power Cord
The Reliance Controls PC5025 power cord is designed to connect portable backup generator to a power inlet box or manual transfer switch. Use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels, and power inlet boxes. Constructed of lightweight heavy-gauge materials for long life and convenient use. This is a 120/240 volt, 50 amp cord. Use with any generator having the related NEMA configuration receptacle. Assembled with UL Listed ends.
- Model: PC5025
- Model Description: 25' Power Cord
- Max Generator Running Watts: 12,000
- Max. Generator Input: 50A@120/240VAC
- NEMA Configuration: CS6364/CS6365
What's in The Box
- (50-Amp 25 Foot) Generator Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model PC5025||Amperage (amps) 50 Amps|
|Brand Reliance||Wattage (watts) 12,000 Watt|