*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Milwaukee 48-22-8200 35-Pocket Impact Resistant 1680 Ballistic Jobsite Backpack
The Milwaukee Jobsite Backpack was designed with the professional tradesmen in mind and built with durable 1680 denier material and an impact and water resistant molded base. The Jobsite Backpack features a padded, breathable load bearing harness for ultimate comfort and jobsite performance, as well as a laptop pocket for the protected storage of laptops and tablets. A fold-down front pocket allows for easy storage of large items such as fish tapes, drills and extension cords, while exterior daisy chains allow for additional clip-on storage. This combination of extreme durability and functionality confirms Milwaukees commitment to providing innovative, durable solutions to the end user.
- 35 Pockets for organizing tools
- Impact Resistant Molded Base - Protects contents and allows backpack to stand up
- 1680 Ballistic Material
- Load-Bearing Harness- Padded and Brethable for all day comfort
- Laptop Sleeve - Holds Laptops up to 15.6"
- Bulk Pocket - Quick access to bulks items such as fish tapes and power tools
- Attachment Strap - Allows bag to be easily and securly attached to vertical handles
What's in The Box
- (1) Jobsite Backpack (48-22-8200)
- (1) Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Number of Pockets||35|