*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Milwaukee 48-22-6330 6 and 10" Ream and Punch Handle Straight Jaw Pliers Set
The Milwaukee 6” & 10" REAM & PUNCH Straight Jaw Pliers incorporate exposed metal handles (patent pending) and a precision ground pliers head for reaming pipe and punching electrical knock outs. The pliers’ teeth are hardened for secure grip over the life of the tool. Milwaukee pliers feature slim profile over-molded comfort grips, which will not peel under jobsite conditions. All Milwaukee pliers are forged for strength and feature rust protection for long life.
- REAM & PUNCH Handles (patent pending) - Deburr Smooth Pipe and Punch Electrical Knock Outs
- Jaw Capacity - Up To 1" & 2" Round Pipe
- Hardened Teeth - Long Gripping Life
- Comfort Grips - Will Not Peel From Jobsite Conditions
- Rust Resistant
- Forged Design for Added Strength
What’s in The Box
- (1) 6" Straight-Jaw Pliers (48-22-6306)
- (1) 10" Straight-Jaw Pliers (48-22-6310)
- (1) Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Length||6" and 10"|
|Jaw Length||.77" and 1.36"|
|Jaw Capacity||1" and 2"|
|Knife Length||Up to 3/4" and 2"|
|Adjustment Positions||5 And 7|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|