*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Fiber Cement Shear Kit (Variable Speed)
- Single-piece cutting head is machined from precisely milled aluminum to ensure blades cut straight
- Solid steel blades cut clean, straight lines with a maximum cutting capacity up to 5/16"
- 1/2" protected spindle withstands heavy torque loads from powerful 6.5 AMP motor
- Lightweight cast aluminum gear housing for durability
- Retractable tool hook allows user to work in tight spaces
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
What's in The Box
- Center blade (725129-8)
- Side blades, 2 ea. (725130-3)
- 5/32" hex wrench (783221-6)
- Tool case (824780-2)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model JS8000||Brand Makita|
|Amperage (amps) 6.5 Amps||Capacity 16 ga|
|Certifications and Listings UL Listed||Cord Length (ft) 25 ft.|
|Cordless / Corded Corded||Cutting speed (ft./min.) 13 fpm|
|Variable Speed Yes|