*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Chain Saw Mortiser For Timber Framing & Log Home Building
- Perfect for timber framing and log home building
- Extremely portable at only 37.4 lbs.
- Cuts lap joints up to 5-1/8"
- Large adjustable vise for attaching firmly onto logs 3-1/8" to 12-1/8" thick
- Sliding rear clamp adjustable to desired width with a quick adjust tension knob
- Clamp tension lever for a firm hold on log
- Plunge depth adustment in 1/8" increments
- Cutting line indication plate
- Adjust knob for re-adjusting position of chain across the log
- Quick horizontal chain lever for widening holes
- Chain tension adjustment cover with snap action
- Professional 12 AMP motor
- Razor sharp chain to quickly notch or cut holes
- Durable plastic boot protects twin steel rails
- Externally accessible carbon brushes for easy serviceability
- Built-in carrying handle for ease of transportation
What's in The Box
- 23/32" (18.25 mm) Cutter Chain (A-16570)
- Sharpening Holder (123028-2)
- Wrench (781204-0)
- 100 cc Oil Supply (182229-1)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model 7104L||Brand Makita|
|Amperage (amps) 12 Amps||Certifications UL Listed|
|Cord Length (ft) 16.4 ft.||Cordless / Corded Corded|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 3,200 rpm||Phase 1 Phase|
|Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 3200||Voltage (volts) 120V|