*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
12-Inch 80 Tooth Ultra Coated Mitersaw Blade
- ATAF (Alternate Top and ALternate Face) tooth design for ultra precision cutting.
- Japanese Ultra Thin Kerf Carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss.
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts.
- Micro-grain Carbide Teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish.
- Ultra-Coated Blades provide reduced pitch build-up.
- Ultra-Coated Blades feature resin bond filled laser cut slots for quiet and smooth cutting.
What's in The Box
- 12-Inch 80 Tooth Ultra Coated Mitersaw Blade
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model A-94801||Brand Makita|
|Application Hardwood, Softwood, Plywood||Arbor Size 1 in.|
|Blade Diameter 12 in.||Blade Material Carbide Steel|
|Blade Thickness (in) 0.091 in.||Blade Type Fine crosscutting|
|Blade Width 0.071 in.||Diameter 12 in.|
|Individual/Set Individual||Material Cut Wood|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 5,000 rpm||Number of Pieces 1|
|Saw Blade Material Carbide||Saw Blade Width 0.091 in.|
|Teeth Per Inch 80 tpi|