*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
4-1/2-Inch Segmented Rim Diamond Masonry Blade
- Use for thick and thin wood 1/4 - 4-Inches
- For General Purpose
- Great for Cured Concrete, Block, and Brick
- Arbor: 5/8", 20mm, 7/8"
- Optimum bond matrix provides a Faster, Longer, Smoother Cut
What's in The Box
- 4-1/2-Inch Segmented Rim Diamond Masonry Blade
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model A-94683||Brand Makita|
|Application Cured concrete, block and brick||Arbor Size 5/8 in., 7/8 in.|
|Blade Diameter 4 1/2 in.||Blade Material Diamond|
|Blade Thickness (in) 0.25 in.||Blade Type General Purpose|
|Diameter 4 1/2 in.||Individual/Set Individual|
|Material Cut Multi-Purpose||Maximum Speed (rpm) 13,300 rpm|
|Number of Pieces 1||Rim Type Segmented|
|Saw Blade Material Diamond|