*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
7-1/4'' Magnesium Hypoid Saw
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (13.0 lbs.) that is well-balanced and jobsite tough
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close-by, but never in the way.
- High quality, heat treated hypoid steel gears do not prematurely wear like traditional bronze-alloy worm drive gears
- Oil bath technology is created with a built-in fan and sealed gear housing to ensure 100% oil surface coating
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°) and bevel capacity (0-51.5°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide-tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
What's in The Box
- Carbide tipped blade (A-94530)
- Hex blade wrench (783204-6)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model 5377MG||Brand Makita|
|UPC 088381076944||Length 17.75 in.|
|Width 9.65 in.||Height 12.13 in.|