*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Makita HP1640 5/8'' 6 AMP, Variable Speed, Reversible Hammer Drill
- Lightweight (4.3 lbs) with large capacity drilling up to 5/8" in concrete
- Powerful 6.0 AMP motor
- Dual mode operation: "Rotation Only" and "Hammering with Rotation"
- Ergonomic handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- Extended service life of carbon brushes
- 0-2,800 RPM; 0-44,800 IPM for the most demanding applications
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- All ball bearing construction for longer tool life
What's in The Box
- Drill Chuck (763142-8)
- Chuck Key (763440-0)
- Side Handle (153503-4)
- Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Capacities||Concrete 5/8", Steel 1/2", Wood 1-3/16"|
|No Load RPM||Low 0 - 2,800|
|Blows/min.(BPM)||Low 0 - 44,000|
|Net Weight (lbs.)||4.4|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||6.0|