*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Makita 721005-A 24T Carbide Saw Blade, 3-3/8-Inch
- Lasts longer than high speed steel blade
- Designed for cutting hard woods and engineered woods such as MDF and oriented strand board.
- Cut materials up to 7/8" thick
- Ultra-thin kerf design
- Hand-hammered by skilled saw technicians for guaranteed flatness and proper tension
- Designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- Combination, general-purpose blade for fast and smooth rip, crosscuts, and miters.-For general purpose wet cutting tile and glass
What's in The Box
- Makita 24T Carbide Saw Blade, 3-3/8-Inch (721005-A)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Speed||2240 Rpm [Max]|
|Dimensions||5.7" X 4.8" X 0.3"|