*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
14'' Gas Power Cutter Saw - 73 cc.
- Carburetor engineered with improved deco-valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up.
- New ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical energy with each pull for easier start ups
- Improved ignition system with large flywheel and rare earth magnets create more efficient power.
- Reinforced aluminum blade guard with 70 degrees range of limitless positioning using a marked knob handle
- Improved ignition system with larger flywheel and rare earth magnets for create more efficient power.
- Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- On-Off-Choke operation switch on a single lever for operator convenience
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Microchip controlled carburetor designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
- Starter grip decompression valve for faster starting
- Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
- 2-mass dampening system provide reduced vibration to operator
What's in The Box
- Universal wrench (965-210-222)
- Torx key (940-827-000)
- Screwdriver (944-827-001)
- Adapter ring (20mm to 1) (394-2280121)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model EK7301||Brand Makita|
|Arbor Size 20 mm||Bits Blades & Abrasives Type Saw|
|Blade Diameter 14 in.||Blade Length (In.) 14 in.|
|Clutch No||Engine Displacement (cc) 73 cc|
|Engine Type 2-Stroke||Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.15625 qt|
|Power/Fuel Type Gasoline||Horsepower (hp) 5.1 hp|
|Maximum Cut Depth @ 90 Deg. 4.813 in.||Maximum Cutting Depth (in) 4-13/16 in.|
|Maximum Cutting Thickness (in.) 100 dB||Maximum Speed (rpm) 4,300 rpm|
|Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 9350|