*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Kreg K4 D.I.Y. Jig
The Kreg Jig K4 is the perfect choice for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to pocket-hole joinery. Whether you™re building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, the Kreg Jig K4 can help you finish the job in less time, and with far less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence you need to get started, and you™ll have your project finished in no time with joints as easy as "Drill. Drive. Done!
- Perfect for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to Kreg Joinery
- Removable Drill Guide for benchtop and portable use
- For use with materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Removable Drill Guide is great for making home repairs
- Wood-chip relief holes keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips
- Includes everything you need to start building
What's in The Box
- Kreg Jig K4 - K4
- Stepped Drill Bit
- 6-Inch Square Driver
- Starter Kreg Screw Set
- Pocket-Hole Plug Set
- Owner's Manual
- Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Body Material||Glass-filled nylon|
|Number of Drill Guides||(3) 3/8" (9mm) diameter standard Kreg pocket holes|
|For Use with||Materials from 1/2" to 11/2" thick (12-38mm)|
|Drill Guide Spacings||9/16", 7/8", 17/16" (14mm, 22mm, 36mm)|
|Clamping Method||Toggle clamp on benchtop base|
|Screw-Centering Ability||1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 11/8", 11/4", 13/8", 11/2"
(12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm)