*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Ingersoll-Rand 7100E15V T-30 15 HP. 120-Gal Horizontal (50.0 CFM's)
Due to the laws of physics, there are certain aspects of reciprocating compressor design, construction and performance that have never changed like cast-iron durability, copperfinned cooling coils, reliable splash lubrication and easy maintenance. That's where Ingersoll Rand's design and operating experience really pays off in terms of long-term productivity and return on investment. Ask any one of the millions of active Ingersoll Rand reciprocating compressor users around the world.
- Two-stage Design: Delivers pressures up to 175 psig
- Radial Fins for Maximum Cooling: Even 360Â° cooling of barrel cylinders eliminates hot spots
- One-piece Connecting Rod: Fewer wearing parts
- Low Oil Level Switch: Provides constant protection
- Centrifugal Unloader: Ensures loadless starts, for maximum starter protection
- Integral Fan Blade/Finned Copper Intercooler: Runs cooler, even in the most demanding conditions
- Overhung Crankshaft: Precision balanced to run smoothly and quietly; simplifies maintenance and wear-sleeve replacement
- Splash Lubrication: Simple and reliable.
- 100% Cast Iron: Designed for a lifetime
What's in The Box
- 15 HP. 120-Gal Horizontal (50.0 CFM's)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Tank size/Configuration||120-Gal. Vertical|
|Stationary or Portabal||Stationary|
|Capacity (cfm) @ 175 psig||50.0|
|Max Pressure (psig)||175|
|Dimensions (L x W x H - in)||83 x 36 x 65|
|Net Weight (lbs)||1,239|
|Tank Outlet (in)||0.75|