*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Ingersoll-Rand D108IN Standrard Refrigerated Air Dryer 64 CFM 20 HP Max (1/2'' NPT)
Our dryers offer multiple design features to ensure a constant dew point at all load levels, and to deliver continuous dry-air performance that satisfies ISO7183 and CAGI ADF100 industry standards. The dryer's full function control with enhanced control parameters, diagnostics and alarms is more sophisticated and powerful than similarly sized competitive products. We also test every unit to ensure leak-free operation and compliance with operating specifications.
- Ingersoll Rand's refrigerated dryers offer design features that reduce energy consumption and improve reliability:
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers reduce air flow restrictions, providing more efficient throughput with less wasted energy. A built-in stainless steel demister efficiently removes all moisture.
- Microprocessor control with an easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters easily and efficiently.
- Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point.
- Reliable, fully hermetic compressors use environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant.
- A fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve helps minimize air loss.
- Dryer is rated for a ISO Class 6 Dew Point in accordance with ISO8573-1
- Performance data presented in accordance with CAGI Standard ADF 100 using 100Â°F inlet temperature. 100Â°F ambient temperature and 100 psig conditions. (150Â°F inlet and 95Â°F ambient for High Temperature dryers)
What's in The Box
- Standrard Refrigerated Air Dryer 64 CFM 20 HP Max (1/2'' NPT)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Air flow rate||m3/hr, 108, scfm 64|
|Nominal power consumption (kW)||0.48|
|Air Connections (NPT)||1/2"|
|Maximum inlet temperature (DegreeF/DegreeC)||140 (60)|