*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Ingersoll-Rand D54IN Standrard Refrigerated Air Dryer 32 CFM 10 HP Max (1/2'' NPT)
Minimize life cycle costs with an efficient, reliable and environmentally sound solution for cleaner, drier air.
- Ingersoll Rand's refrigerated dryers offer design features that reduce energy consumption and improve reliability:
- Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers reduce air flow restrictions, providing more efficient throughput with less wasted energy. A built-in stainless steel demister efficiently removes all moisture.
- Microprocessor control with an easy-to-use graphic interface lets you adjust and manage system parameters easily and efficiently.
- Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point.
- Reliable, fully hermetic compressors use environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant.
- A fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve helps minimize air loss.
- Dryer is rated for a ISO Class 6 Dew Point in accordance with ISO8573-1
- Performance data presented in accordance with CAGI Standard ADF 100 using 100Â°F inlet temperature. 100Â° F ambient temperature and 100 psig conditions. (150Â°F inlet and 95Â°F ambient for High Temperature dryers)
What's in The Box
- Standrard Refrigerated Air Dryer 32 CFM 10 HP Max (1/2'' NPT)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Air flow rate||m3/hr 54, scfm 32|
|Nominal power consumption (kW)||0.37|
|Air Connections (NPT)||1/2"|
|Maximum inlet temperature (DegreeF/DegreeC)||140 (60)|