*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Ingersoll-Rand IR2135QTiMAX Quiet Titanium 1000 Ft-lb. Ultra Duty 1/2'' Impact Wrench
Introducing The Ingersoll-Rand 2235 Series Impactool„¢. A Powerful, Durable And Reliable Workhorse Whose Reputation Is Built On Helping You Build Yours, Because You Don't Do A Job Halfway, And Neither Do Our Tools. The Ingersoll-Rand 2235 Series Impactool„¢ Is Designed To Be The Impact Wrench All Others Are Measured Against. It's Been Rigorously Tested, Beaten Up, Dropped And Pushed To The Limits To Make Sure It Will Always Work When You Need It Most. The 2235 Series Is Incredibly Powerful, Durable And Reliable So That It Delivers Every Time You Need REAL WORK Done Right.
- Ingersoll Rand's Quiet Technology reduces the sound of the tool. Sparing your ears without sacrificing the power to get REAL WORK done.
- Punish the toughest bolts with 1,300 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque and 900 ft-lbs. of max reverse torque powered by Ingersoll Rand's finely tuned twin-hammer impact mechanism. From the garage to the most demanding industrial sites, there is no job that will stand in its way.
- At only 4.7 pounds less is weighing you down, so you can work harder and faster for longer stretches of time.
- Born from the legendary durability of the Ingersoll Rand 2135 Series, the 2235 pushes toughness to the next level. It's built with a titanium hammercase, steel-wear plate and composite housing that protect the tool from the harshest environments.
- Every component, every mechanism and every function of the 2235 Series has been pushed to the limits to ensure it always performs in the face of the toughest jobs. Backed by a two-year warranty, the 2235 Series is a finely tuned workhorse, from its components to its technology, to be the impact wrench you can always count on to get REAL WORK done.
What's in The Box
- 1/2" Air Impact Wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Drive Size, Type||1/2"|
|Max Torque Ft-Lb (Nm)||900 (1220)|
|Nut-Busting Torque Ft.-Lb. (Nm)||1300 (1760)|
|Free Speed (Rpm)||8500|
|Weight Lb (Kg)||4.7 (2.1)|
|Length In. (Mm)||7.6 (193)|
|Sound Level DB(A)||88.7|