*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Receive $20 off your Ingersoll Rand order of $100 or more. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on June 15th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
Ingersoll-Rand IR2101K Mini 1/4'' Impact Wrench Kit
- Powerful impact mechanism engineered to deliver 50 ft-lb of torque where you need it most.
- Hard-hitting five-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance.
- Easily accessible forward / reverse switch for one-handed operation.
- Kit includes 10-piece 1/4" socket set.
- Composite housing with ergonomic textured grip provides user comfort with exceptional resistance to grease, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Lightweight, pistol grip design with thumb actuated switch engineered for balance and one-handed operation.
- Variable speed trigger for maximum control.
What's in The Box
- 2101 Mini 1/4 Air Impact Wrench
- 10-piece SAE/Metric Combo Socket Set
- Tool tray for storage.
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Torque Range||25-40 ft-lb (34-54 Nm)|
|Max Torque (reverse)||50ft-lb (68 Nm)|
|Free Speed||11,000 rpm|
|Blows Per Minute||1,250 bpm|
|Standard Bolt Capacity||5/16"|
|Average Air Consumption||1.76 cfm, @ Load 18.17 cfm|
|Sound (Pressure / power)||83.6 dBA / 94.6 dBA|
|Min Hose Size||3/8"|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 23.33ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
THERMO TECH TT1022