*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Angle Die Grinder w/ 0.25 HP 21000 rpm
Part of an expanded line of economical, standard duty grinders, the IR301B Angle Die Grinder packs valuable features into a compact package. Use it for grinding, edge-breaking, deburring, porting, and polishing. Wherever space is tight, its right-angle configuration provides easy access.
- Dimple Pattern added to aluminum housing - Similar to other Ingersoll Rand Tools
- Improved lever assembly
- Inlet bushing now included with tool
- Both 1/4" and 6mm collets included with tool
What's in The Box
- Angle Die Grinder w/ 0.25 HP 21,000 rpm
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IR301B||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM) 6 cfm||Collet size (in.) 1/4 in.|
|Horsepower (hp) 0.25 hp||Maximum Speed (rpm) 21,000 rpm|