*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy Duty Low Vibration Air Orbital Sander
The 312A air orbital sander has a free speed up to 8,000 rpm to make fast work of smoothing fiberglass, wood, and body filler and to take care of any sanding job on paint, metal, and fiberglass. And you can run the IR312 with one hand, using the compact, contoured palm-grip.
- Low vibration plus longer-life
- Balanced ball bearing construction
- Automatic release throttle lever with positive stop action
- Built-in regulator for positive speed control
- Positive locking clamps
What's in The Box
- Heavy Duty Low Vibration Air Orbital Sander
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IR312A||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM) 6 cfm||Air Inlet Size 1/4 in.|
|Horsepower (hp) 0.3 hp||Maximum Speed (rpm) 8,000 rpm|
|Noise rating (dB) 107.1 dB||Pad Size 3 2/3 in. x 6 3/4 in.|