*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Receive $20 off your Ingersoll Rand order of $100 or more. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on June 15th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
Ingersoll-Rand IR325B Heavy Duty 18 Gauge 3200 Strokes/min. Air Nibbler
Get a bigger bite and better angle cuts with our air nibbler. Instead of shearing or sawing, the tool actually "nibbles" cold rolled steel, plastic, tin, aluminum, and other metals, up to 18 guage thicknesses at a rate of more than 6 ft. per minute. It's ideal for paint and auto body shopts, tinsmiths, and sheet metal shops.
- Cuts out guarter panels without distorting the edges of the material
- Start cuts in the center of a panel
- Holds a tight 1/4" radius with great accuracy
- Easy to operate and control
- Balanced, lightweight tool
- Requires 1/2" pilot/starter hole
What's in The Box
- 18 Gauge 3,200 Strokes/min. Air Nibbler
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Strokes per Minute||3,200|
|Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min)||4(113)|
|Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min)||17 (481)|
|Sound Pressure/Power dBA||90.2 / 103.2|
|Air Inlet NPTF in.||1/4"|
|Min. Hose Size in. (mm)||3/8" (10)|
|Overall Length in. (mm)||7.3" (185)|
|Tool Weight lbs (kg)||2.1 (0.95)|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 32.04ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;