*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy Duty 18 Gauge 3200 Strokes/min. Air Nibbler
Get a bigger bite and better angle cuts with our air nibbler. Instead of shearing or sawing, the tool actually "nibbles" cold rolled steel, plastic, tin, aluminum, and other metals, up to 18 guage thicknesses at a rate of more than 6 ft. per minute. It's ideal for paint and auto body shopts, tinsmiths, and sheet metal shops.
- Cuts out guarter panels without distorting the edges of the material
- Start cuts in the center of a panel
- Holds a tight 1/4" radius with great accuracy
- Easy to operate and control
- Balanced, lightweight tool
- Requires 1/2" pilot/starter hole
What's in The Box
- 18 Gauge 3,200 Strokes/min. Air Nibbler
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IR325B||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM) 4 cfm||Air Inlet Size 1/4 in.|
|Gauge Capacity (ga) 18 Guage||Strokes per minute 3,200 spm|