*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
HAMMERHEAD 1/2'' 180 ft-lb max torque, 7100 rpm, Low-Profile Impact Tool
From Ingersoll Rand, the company that invented the Impactool in 1934, comes a revolutionary product that is unlike any other on the market today. The Hammerhead Low Profile Impactool offers the power of an impact with the reach of a ratchet, and it's going to change the way you work. The combination of MAX power, MAX control, and MAX access now allows you to use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool for virtually any application. Say goodbye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you conquer tasks in minutes that once took you hours.
- With 180 ft-lb max torque and 7,100 rpm, Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitor's ratchet.
- A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control.
- A head height of under 2" and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces.
What's in The Box
- 1/2'' 180 ft-lb max torque, 7,100 rpm and head height of under 2'' Low-Profile Impact Tool
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IR2025MAX||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM) 19 cfm||Air Inlet Size 1/4 in.|
|Drive size (in.) 1/2 in.||Impacts Per Minute 2,100 ipm|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 7,100 rpm||Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 180 ft./lbs|