*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
6'' Ultra Duty Vacuum-Ready Air Random Orbital Sander (Extended Handle)
The extra long handle and high speed/low vibration performance of the IR4151-2 combine to provide superior control and flawless finishes for technicians who prefer two-handed sanding.It coverts easily to vacuum operation, and incorporates all of the other features that make the 4151 Series one of the most advanced range of tools available for quality-critical paint and body work.
- The vacuum sanding pad features a unique design and large 1/2" diameter holes for efficient operation. Virtually all dust is instantly channeled away from the work
- This vacuum-ready, low vibration model produces an ultra-high quality finish and connects easily to central or portable vacuum systems
- 12,000 rpm free speed for swirl-free finishes
- Durable, lightweight composite design weighs less than 2 lbs
- Interchangeable grip rings available to match operator hand sizes
What's in The Box
- 6'' Ultra Duty Vacuum-Ready Air Random Orbital Sander (Extended Handle)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IR4151-2||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM) 8 cfm||Air Inlet Size 1/4 in.|
|Horsepower (hp) 0.2 hp||Maximum Speed (rpm) 12,000 rpm|
|Noise rating (dB) 91 dB|