*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Receive $20 off your Ingersoll Rand order of $100 or more. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on June 15th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
Ingersoll-Rand IR4151-2 6'' Ultra Duty Vacuum-Ready Air Random Orbital Sander (Extended Handle)
The extra long handle and high speed/low vibration performance of the IR4151-2 combine to provide superior control and flawless finishes for technicians who prefer two-handed sanding.It coverts easily to vacuum operation, and incorporates all of the other features that make the 4151 Series one of the most advanced range of tools available for quality-critical paint and body work.
- The vacuum sanding pad features a unique design and large 1/2" diameter holes for efficient operation. Virtually all dust is instantly channeled away from the work
- This vacuum-ready, low vibration model produces an ultra-high quality finish and connects easily to central or portable vacuum systems
- 12,000 rpm free speed for swirl-free finishes
- Durable, lightweight composite design weighs less than 2 lbs
- Interchangeable grip rings available to match operator hand sizes
What's in The Box
- 6'' Ultra Duty Vacuum-Ready Air Random Orbital Sander (Extended Handle)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Average air consumption||8 cfm; @ Load 15.5|
|Sound dBA (Pressure/Power)||78/91|
|Free speed||12,000 rpm|
|Rated power||.20 hp|
|Minimum hose size||5/16"|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 27.56ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;