*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
3/8'' 8500 RPM Super Duty In-Line Air Impact Wrench
This durable in-line wrench is handy for the cramped spaces common to small engine repair and other general service work. The butterfly-style throttle valve lets you adjust speed smoothly in either direction in one continuous motion.
- 200 ft-lb (271 Nm) of maximum torque
- Contoured composite butterfly throttle for comfort and control
- Recessed regulator dial
- Puts power and ergonomics in the palm of your hand
What's in The Box
- 3/8'' 8,500 RPM Super Duty In-Line Air Impact Wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IR216B||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM) 19 cfm||Air Inlet Size 1/4 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM) 19 cfm||Handle Style Palm Grip|
|Impacts Per Minute 1,600 ipm||Maximum Speed (rpm) 8,500 rpm|
|Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 200 ft./lbs||Noise rating (dB) 94.8 dB|
|Recommended Hose Size I.D. (in) 3/8 in.|