*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
THIS IS A BARE TOOL
It DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Ingersoll-Rand IRD1130 3/8" 12V Cordless Drill Driver - (Bare Tool)
A multitalented performer, the Ingersoll Rand IQV12 Series™ D1130 3/8" drill/driver delivers precise per-formance where other drill/drivers can™t, thanks to its exceptionally compact size. Optimized for work on metal and synthetic surfaces, the D1130 3/8" IQV12 Series drill/driver is a productivity booster technicians can count on to Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time.
- Optimized For Work On Metal And Synthetic Surfaces Found In Automotive And MRO Operations
- Two Speeds And A 15-Position Clutch Support Both Drilling And Fastening, Letting One Tool Perform Multiple Functions
- Compact Size Is Just 7.48" From Tip To Tail For Outstanding Accessibility And Versatility
- 15-Position Clutch Maximizes Fastening Control
- 3-Point Rubber Pads Protect Tool And Work Surfaces
- High-Power, Long-Life Motor Offers Optimal Performance And Durability
- Variable-Speed Switch With Electronic Brake Provides Maximum Control Of The Tool
What's in The Box
- 3/8" 12V Cordless Drill Driver - (Bare Tool)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Free Speed||0-1,600 RPM|
|Max. Stall Torque In-Lbs (Nm)||205 (23)|
|Dimensions||7.48 X 2.36 X 6.89"|
|Tool Only Weight||1.9 Lbs|
|Shipping Weight||3 Lbs|