*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
T-30 10 HP. 120-Gallon Upright (35.0 CFM's)
Due to the laws of physics, there are certain aspects of reciprocating compressor design, construction and performance that have never changed - like cast-iron durability, copperfinned cooling coils, reliable splash lubrication and easy maintenance. That's where Ingersoll Rand's design and operating experience really pays off in terms of long-term productivity and return on investment. Ask any one of the millions of active Ingersoll Rand reciprocating compressor users around the world.
- Two-stage Design: Delivers pressures up to 175 psig
- Radial Fins for Maximum Cooling: Even 360Â° cooling of barrel cylinders eliminates hot spots
- One-piece Connecting Rod: Fewer wearing parts
- Low Oil Level Sight Glass: Provides constant protection Note: if you would like your unit to have a Low Oil Shut Off Switch please look at 2545K10-FP
- Centrifugal Unloader: Ensures loadless starts, for maximum starter protection
- Integral Fan Blade/Finned Copper Intercooler: Runs cooler, even in the most demanding conditions
- Overhung Crankshaft: Precision balanced to run smoothly and quietly; simplifies maintenance and wear-sleeve replacement
- Splash Lubrication: Simple and reliable.
- 100% Cast Iron: Designed for a lifetime
What's in The Box
- 10 HP. 120-Gallon Upright (35.0 CFM's)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model 2545K10V-FP||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air Inlet Size (in) 1 in.||Average Air Consumption (CFM) 35 cfm|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (Gallons) 120 gal||Drive Motor System Electric|
|Horsepower (hp) 10 hp||Lubrication Type Oil Lubricated|
|Maximum Pressure (psi) 175 psi||Portable Stationary|
|Air Delivery SCFM @ 175PSI 35 cfm||Stage Count 2|
|Tank Style Vertical|