*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Ingersoll-Rand PT010-8A 2200 LB. PT-8 Series I-Beam Trolley
- Fits Beam Flange Width: 3" to 8.06''
- Beam Height: 5''
- Curve Radius: 36''
- A plain trolley rated for both manual or powered hoists, with the versatility to fit most types of beams and compatibility to all hoist brands with options and prices you won't believe.
- The 5:1 design factor allows the PT Series to be used with both manual or powered hoists.
- Meets pertinent US (ASME/ANSI and CMAA), Canadian, and European standards.
- The side plates, including the rail sweeps/drop stops, are made of cold formed steel for strength, durability, and even load distribution.
- The wheel axles are "rivet-locked" in place so they will not come loose.
- They are NOT knurled, welded, or modified bolts.
- The wheels are cast iron.
- The ''universal'' tread fits either flat or tapered beams.
- Wheels run on sealed, ''lubed-for-life'' ball bearings.
- Smoother rolling with less effort and less maintenance.
- Wide hanger shaft assemblies allow the PT Series trolley to fit almost any I-Beam, H-Beam or patented track beam up to 8.06"/205mm width.
- PT Series trolley hanger shafts are designed to accept all hoist brands.
- The hanger shaft has a "squared out" recess to accept round or squared hook shapes.
- The trolleys are painted black for universal coordination
What's in The Box
- 2,200 LB. PT-8 Series I-Beam Trolley
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed