*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
THIS IS A BARE TOOL
It DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Ingersoll-Rand IRD040 1/4'' Keyed Chuck Cordless 7.2V Mini Drill/Driver - (Bare Tool)
The D040 1/4" Mini Drill is the perfect solution for all of your tight access drilling applications. At less than 7" long and weighing less than 2.5 lbs, this tool can fit into even the smallest areas with ease. With a variable speed trigger and maximum free speed of 1100rpm, the D040 is optimized for both drilling in metal with up to 1/4" diameter bits, and tackling small fasteners with ease. Compatible with all 7.2v IQv batteries including NiCd and Lithium Ion.
- Smallest and lightest cordless drill in it's class
- Variable speed trigger ensures maximum control and higher motor durability
- Industrial grade 1/4" keyed chuck ensures professional results
- 1100 rpm free speed optimized for drilling metal
- Drop-resistant structural housing protects against breakage
What's in The Box
- 1/4'' Keyed Chuck Cordless 7.2V Mini Drill/Driver - (Bare Tool)
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Stall Torque in.-lbs.(Nm)||40(4.52)|