*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Ingersoll-Rand IRD040-KL2 1/4'' Keyed Chuck 7.2V Cordless Drill/Driver Kit w/ -2 Lithium-Ion Batteries, Charger & Case
The IRD040 1/4'' Mini Drill is the perfect solution for all of your tight access drilling applications. At less than 7'' long and weighing less than 2.5 lbs, this tool can fit into even the smallest areas with ease. With a variable speed trigger and maximum free speed of 1100rpm, the D040 is optimized for both drilling in metal with up to 1/4'' diameter bits, and tackling small fasteners with ease. Compatible with all 7.2v IQv batteries including NiCd and Lithium Ion.
- Smallest and lightest cordless drill in it's class
- Variable speed trigger ensures maximum control and higher motor durability
- Industrial grade 1/4'' keyed chuck ensures professional results
- 0-1100 rpm free speed optimized for drilling metal
- Drop-resistant structural housing protects against breakage
What's in The Box
- IRD040 7.2-volt 1/4-Inch Cordless Drill/Driver
- Universal Charger
- (2) 7.2V Li-Ion Battery
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Torque ft-lb(Nm)||40 (4.52)|
|Length in(mm)||6.9 (176)|
|Sound dBA (Pressure/Power)||N/A|