*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Ingersoll-Rand IR371 1/4''-Hex Standard Duty Air Pistol-Grip Reversible Screwdriver
One in a new family of economical standard duty tools, the IR371 is an excellent choice for soft-draw applications. This tool is well-suited for service work on HVAC systems, instrument panels, and trim components. It delivers reliable performance for driving of sheet metal, self tapping, and wood screws.
- Positive action clutch for full torque throughout rundown
- Convenient one-handed operation, with reverse control at trigger
- Variable speed throttle for easy starts
- Through-handle exhaust
- Compact. Lightweight and maneuverable
What's in The Box
- 1/4''-Hex Standard Duty Air Pistol-Grip Reversible Screwdriver
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Chuck Size in.(mm)||1/4 Hex|
|Rated Power hp(kw)||.44(.33)|
|Av. Air cons. Cfm(i/min)||4(113)|
|Air Inlet NPTF in.||1/4|
|Min. Hose Size In.(mm)||3/8(10)|