*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Ingersoll-Rand IR2101XP 1/4'' 50 ft.-lbs 11000 RPM Mini Impact Wrench
The 2101XP Mini 1/4" Impact conveniently fastens in those hard-to-reach places where conventional tools can't go. The powerful impact mechanism is engineered to deliver 50 ft.-lbs.(68 Nm) of torque where you need it most. A hard-hitting five-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance. The 2101XP also features an easily accessible forward/reverse switch for one-handed operation.
- Hard-hitting 5-vane motor delivers smooth and robust performance
- Easily accessible forward/reverse switch for one-handed operation
- Lightweight ergonomic composite housing insulating from cold
What's in The Box
- 1/4'' 50 ft.-lbs 11,000 RPM Mini Impact Wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm)||50 (68)|
|Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm)||25 - 40 (34 - 54)|
|Max. Free Speed rpm||11,000|
|Weight lb (kg)||1.37 (0.62)|
|Impacts per minute||1,250|
|Length in (mm)||6.5 (165)|
|Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min)||1.8 (50)|
|Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min)||18.2 (515)|
|Sound Pressure/Power dBA||81.8 (92.8)|
|Air Inlet NPTF in (mm)||1/4 (6.35)|
|Min. Hose Size in (mm)||3/8 (10)|