*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
1250 lb. 3/4'' Long Shank Impact Wrench
The IR2161-6 offers all of the ergonomic, power and durability enhancing features as the IR2161XP but with an extended anvil for those hard to reach applications.
- Twin Hammer mechanism
- Up to 1,250 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Trouble-free, longer performance aided by the Pressure-Feed Lube System
- Compact and only 7-5/8" long
- Handle exhaust
What's in The Box
- 1,250 lb. 3/4'' Long Shank Impact Wrench
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IR2161XP-6||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM) 10 cfm||Air Inlet Size 3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM) 10 cfm||Drive size (in.) 3/4 in.|
|Bit Type Square||Handle Style Pistol Grip|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 6,000 rpm||Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 1,250 ft./lbs|
|Noise rating (dB) 110 dB||Recommended Hose Size I.D. (in) 1/2 in.|