*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Ingersoll-Rand IR7803RAKC 1/2'' Variable Speed 42371 Hp. Reversible Air Drill w/ Keyless Chuck
Here's the economical choice for power, a high quality drill designed for drilling, hole sawing, cylinder honing, and any other job that calls for a 1/2-inch size. Its quality features for long life, include the industrial grade 1/2-inch chuck, ball and needle bearing construction, and double reduction planetary gearing.
- Designed for drilling, valve guide reaming and cylinder honing operations in the automotive industry
- Star holes easily with its variable speed throttle.
What's in The Box
- 1/2'' Variable Speed 1/2 Hp. Reversible Air Drill w/ Keyless Chuck
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Chuck Capacity||1/2" (13mm)|
|Free Speed||500 rpm|
|Handle Type||Pistol grip|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 34.42ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;