*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
1/2'' Variable Speed 42371 Hp. Reversible Air Drill w/ Keyless Chuck
Here's the economical choice for power, a high quality drill designed for drilling, hole sawing, cylinder honing, and any other job that calls for a 1/2-inch size. Its quality features for long life, include the industrial grade 1/2-inch chuck, ball and needle bearing construction, and double reduction planetary gearing.
- Designed for drilling, valve guide reaming and cylinder honing operations in the automotive industry
- Star holes easily with its variable speed throttle.
What's in The Box
- 1/2'' Variable Speed 1/2 Hp. Reversible Air Drill w/ Keyless Chuck
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IR7803RAKC||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air Inlet Size 1/4 in.||Chuck Capacity 1/2 in.|
|Chuck Size 1/2 in.||Bit Type Keyless Chuck|
|Handle Style Pistol Grip||Horsepower (hp) 0.5 hp|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 500 rpm||Noise rating (dB) 92.8 dB|
|Number of Speeds 500||Ratcheting Yes|
|Recommended Hose Size I.D. (in) 3/8 in.||Reversible Yes|