*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
1/2'' Heavy Duty 500 RPM Air Drill w/ Keyed Chuck
Here's the economical choice for power, a high quality air drill designed for drilling, hole sawing, cylinder honing, and any other job that calls for a 1/2'' size.
- Its quality features for long life, include the industrial grade 1/2'' chuck.
- Ball and needle bearing construction.
- Double reduction planetary gearing.
- Auxiliary side handle.
What's in The Box
- 1/2'' Heavy Duty 500 RPM Air Drill w/ Keyed Chuck
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IR7803A||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Air consumption at recommended operating pressure (CFM) 21 cfm||Air Inlet Size 1/4 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM) 4 cfm||Chuck Capacity 1/2 in.|
|Chuck Size 1/2 in.||Bit Type Keyed Chuck|
|Handle Style Pistol Grip||Maximum Speed (rpm) 500 rpm|
|Noise rating (dB) 101.8 dB||Recommended Hose Size I.D. (in) 3/8 in.|