*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
1/2'' Drive 20 Volt Drill / Driver Kit with a Battery, Charger and a Case
Ingersoll Rand has engineered Performance and durability into every detail. Introducing the NEW Ingersoll Rand D5140 1/2'' 20V Drill/Driver. Designed specifically for professionals who require hard-working, long-lasting, multipurpose tools, the D5140 has all it takes! Whether a do it yourself job, or a tough work day, count on the reliability of Ingersoll Rand.
- An Adjustable side handle offers more versitility and control in different places and / or angles.
- A variable speed switch / trigger with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool and its torque.
- High-power, extended-life 20-volt lithium-ion battery compatible with all IQV20 Series cordless tools (3.0 Ah)
- Ideal for a variety of applications, this adaptable tool can be used for everything from fastening to drilling to polishing, big or small, Ingersoll Rand has got you covered.
- Robust housing protects against breakage, while steel-reinforced metal gears and heavy-duty motor can withstand repeated drops ” there's strength in every detail.
- Delivering 700 inch lbs of torque, the D5140 has the power to make your job faster and easier.
What's in The Box
- 20-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver
- 20-Volt Battery Pack
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model IRD5140-K1||Brand Ingersoll-Rand|
|Battery Power Type Lithium-Ion||Chuck Capacity 1/2 in.|
|Chuck Size 1/2 in.||Cordless / Corded Cordless|
|Bit Type Keyless Chuck||Handle Style Pistol Grip|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 1,900 rpm||Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 700 ft./lbs|
|Reversible Yes||Voltage (volts) 20V|