*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Reliance PB30 Power Inlet Box, 30A, 120/240V
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.
- Model: PB30
- Model Description: Power Inlet Box
- Max. Generator Running Watts: 7500
- Max. Generator Input: 30A@125/250VAC
- Dimensions H x W x D (inches): 6 x 4 x 2.63
- Cabinet Type, NEMA: Outdoor, NEMA 3R
- NEMA Configuration: L14-30
What's in The Box
- Power Inlet Box, 30A, 120/240V
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model Description||Power Inlet Box|
|Max. Generator Running Watts||7500|
|Max. Generator Input||30A@125/250VAC|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||6 x 4 x 2.63|
|Cabinet Type, NEMA||Outdoor, NEMA 3R|