*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Price Match Guarantee
We will match the price of any new, same size identical in-stock item. Price Match is only valid for one item per purchase. Click here to learn more
Hassle Free Returns
We give you 45 days from the day you receive your purchase to either exchange, receive store credit or get a refund. All you have to do is ship the product back to us.
Fein 72704461120 120-Volt 60 Hertz Carbide Slugger Magnetic Drill - JCM 200U
- Compact with high functionality for universal use on the construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Double drill motor guides enable use of the largest core bits.
- Electronic speed control.
- Slugger high-power motor with stable speed.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- MK3 interface.
- Optional Weldon QuickIN arbor is available. (uses standard 3/4 in Weldon shank cutters).
What's in The Box
- Magnetic Base Drills up to 2 in (50 mm) - JCM 312U
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Core Bit Max Diameter||2-Inch|
|HSS Core Bit max Diameter||1-9/16-Inch|
|Core Drill Max. Drilling Depth||2-Inch|
|Twist Drill Max. Diameter||7/8 mm|