*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty 1/2'' Stud and Joist Drill
- Built to drill large holes in wood using ship auger bits,hole saws and self-feed bits
- drill provides plumbers, electricians and HVAC installers with increased levels of performance, durability and user control on the jobsite.
- Equipped with an innovative Bind-Up Control feature that provides increased user control in bind-up/stall situations.
- The Bind-Up Control feature senses a stall during use and adjusts the motor torque to a manageable level.
- The Bind-Up Control indicator illuminates when it is activated.
- Drill has a mechanical, torque-limiting clutch that is active when low speed is selected. Allows for increased durability with prolonged gear protection.
- Versatility allows users to match the appropriate speed and torque to the desired application.
- Equipped with a multi-position adjustable bail handle and a two-position side handle for maximum leverage and control.
- Anti-slip comfort grip on the gear casing and handle, as well as a knuckle guard for added hand protection.
What's in The Box
- 1/2" stud and joist drill
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DWD460||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 11 Amps||Case Included No|
|Chuck Size 1/2 in.||Chuck Style Keyed|
|Clutch Mechanical clutch||Cord Length (ft) 8 ft.|
|Cordless / Corded Corded||Forward/reverse switch Forward Reverse Switch|
|Handle Metal handle||Handle Material Metal|
|Handle Style In Line||Housing Material Metal|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 1,300 rpm||Power Source Electric|
|Reversible Yes||Side Handle Yes|
|Spindle Lock Yes||Switch Type Trigger|
|Variable Speed Yes||Voltage (volts) 120V|
|Wattage (watts) 1,015 Watt|