*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
- Buy 10 for $5.99 each
- Buy 100 for $5.49 each
- Buy 200 for $5.29 each
- Buy 500 for $4.99 each
*Receive $20 off your DeWALT order of $100 or more. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on June 30th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
DeWALT DW3578 Series 20 7-1/4" 24 Tooth Carbide Thin Kerf Framing Blade
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer.
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up.
- Thin kerf for smoother cuts.
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding.
- All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out.
What's in The Box
- 20 7-1/4" 24 Tooth Carbide Thin Kerf Framing Blade
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- y_2017, m_6, d_27, h_4
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_DW3578, stg, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 16.72ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT