*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
- Buy 10 for $5.99 each
- Buy 100 for $5.49 each
- Buy 200 for $5.29 each
- Buy 500 for $4.99 each
Series 20 7-1/4" 24 Tooth Carbide Thin Kerf Framing Blade
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer.
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up.
- Thin kerf for smoother cuts.
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding.
- All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out.
What's in The Box
- 20 7-1/4" 24 Tooth Carbide Thin Kerf Framing Blade
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
|Model DW3578||Brand DeWALT|
|Arbor Size 5/8 in.||Blade Material Tungsten Carbide|
|Blade Thickness (in) 0.045 in.||Compatibility Wood|
|Diameter 7 1/4 in.||Hook Angle 18 Degrees|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 7,000 rpm||Teeth Per Inch 24 tpi|