*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty 1/2'' (13mm) Right Angle Drill Kit
- Three speed ranges offer versatility of matching the appropriate speed to the application. 400/900 RPM for right angle drilling and 600 RPM for straight drilling.
- Die-cast metal gear housing for jobsite durability and tool reliability.
- 5-position side handle offers improved control and versatility for all drilling applications.
- 360 degree right angle attachment improves access to confined areas for increased productivity.
- Triple gear reduction provides increased torque and reduces gear stress.
What's in The Box
- Chuck key with holde
- 5-position side handle
- Allen wrench
- Heavy-duty kit box
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW120K||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 7 Amps||Batteries Included Yes|
|Carriage Travel (In.) 37-1/2 in.||Case Included Yes|
|Chuck Size 1/2 in.||Chuck Style Keyed|
|Cord Length (ft) 8 ft.||Cordless / Corded Corded|
|Forward/reverse switch Forward Reverse Switch||Handle Material Plastic|
|Handle Style D-Handle||Housing Material Plastic|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 900 rpm||Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 580 in./lbs|
|Number of Speeds 3||Power Corded|
|Power Source Electric||Reversible Yes|
|Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 400 / 600 / 900||Side Handle Yes|
|Spindle Lock Yes||Switch Type Trigger|
|Variable Speed Yes||Voltage (volts) 120V|
|Wattage (watts) 580 Watt|