*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DuroStar DS4400EHF Fortress 4,400W Hybrid Propane/Gas Generator w/ Wheel Kit & Elect Start
The DuroStar DS4400EHF Fortress was designed with one point in mind: providing reliable power when its needed the most. The Fortress utilizes the Elite, Dual Fuel Technology to operate on Gasoline or Liquid Propane. By doing so, this versatility allows you to operate it under any condition, from ice storms to hurricanes. The DS4400EHF can be run in rough conditions and will always stand up to the test at hand. Buy a DuroStar Fortress Today, and Protect Your Castle Against Every Threat! Operating the DuroStar Elite DS4400EHF on propane will keep your unit running on one of the cleanest fuels available. It also will give you quick, reliable starts every time, all the time. Switching from regular gas to propane is simple. Uncoil the flexible Propane line and screw onto any US size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. And unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad. Only as Strong as Its Core The DuroStar DS4400EHF unit is powered by a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and has safety features to protect from usage when the oil is below the recommended level. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroStar DS4400EHF Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power. Safe and Reliable Operation for Any User Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the DS4400EHF features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. DuroStar Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always Factory Authorized Outlet offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroStar Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff , volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Avg. Fuel Consumption: 20 Hours on Propane and 8 Hours depending on load.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
What's in The Box
- Fortress 4,400W Hybrid Propane/Gas Generator w/ Wheel Kit and Elect Start - DS4400EHF
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|CA (CARB) Compliant||Not CARB Compliant|
|Number of circuits/outlets||3|
|Operational volume (dB)||69|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||196|
|Osha Required GFCI Outlets||No|
|Engine Make||OEM Branded|
|Fuel tank capacity (gallons)||4|
|Product Weight (lb.)||140 lb|
|Fuel type||Dual Fuel|
|Full load fuel consumption (gallons/hour)||2|
|Run time at 50% load (hours/tank)||20|
|Generator Features||Low Oil Shutdown,Wheel Kit,Auto Idle Control,Fuel Gauge|
|Voltage||120/240 and 12|
|Amps||30 / 15|
|Decibel||69 dBA, measured from 7 meters|
|Dimensions W/out Wheel Kit (LxWxH) (in)||23.2 x 17 x 17|
|Dimensions W/ Wheel and Handle Kit (LxWxH) (in)||36 X 24 X 24|
|Dry Weight (No Fluids) (lbs)||140|
|Dual-Fuel Capability||(Propane / Gas)|
|Max Output||3,600 RPM|
|Max Torque||13.2 Nm / 9.7 ft/lb|
|Avg. Fuel Consumption||20 Hours Propane, 8 Hours load|