*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DuroMax XP4400E 4400-Watt 7-Hp RV Grade Gas Generator w/ Electric Start and Wheel Kit
The XP4400E is a tried and true piece of equipment. It is well worth it's weight in gold; as soon as the box is opened you will be amazed at the amount of thought and science that was put into designing this unit. The Generator ships mail-ordered packaged, which means everything is carefully packed within foam; as well the engine, which is braced to prevent shipping damage. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units. The DuroMax XP4400E unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability,
The DuroMax XP4400E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400E features a user-friendly, Electric and Recoil Start, that's easier than starting a lawn mower. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, so they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease..
- Endless Applications; from Home Standby, Jobsites, to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Voltage Selector switch allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Designed to run on 87 octane gasoline for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff , volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Fuel Consumption, 8 Hours on gasoline depending on load.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle Switch) holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
- Home Backup.
- Outdoors and Recreation
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroMax XP4400E unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shut-off Sensor to protect the Motor. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4400E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Power Boost Technology: Double the 120V power for Applications and RV's
Surge Arrest: Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction: Built tough to last even on the roughest job sites.
Extended Runtimes: Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind. All DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
- (2) 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles.
- (1) 120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles.
What's in The Box
- DuroStar XP4400E Electric Start Generator.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Wheel and Handle Kit (8-Inch Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires)
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
- Owner's manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
|Max AC Output||4,400 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||3,500 Watts|
|Amperage||30A / 15A|
|Max. Torque||9.7 ft-lbs.|
|Run Time at 1/2 Load||8 Hours|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Start Type||Electric Recoil|
|Shipping Weight||129 lbs.|