*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
RV Grade 4400 Watt 7 Hp Gas Generator w/ Wheel Kit
The DuroMax XP4400 4,400 Watt Generator is the #1 selling Generator available from DuroMax. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel you can find the RV Switch, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved, and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks with the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. It is powered by a 7HP DuroMax Engine which is Air Cooled and able to handle large loads with ease. This workhorse of the DuroMax line can operate anything from Air Compressors, Air Conditioners to Basic Home Power (lights and fridge). The XP4400 is a tried and true piece of equipment. It is well worth it's weight in gold; as soon as the box is opened you will be amazed at the amount of thought and science that was put into designing this unit. The Generator ships mail-ordered packaged, which means everything is carefully packed within foam; as well the engine, which is braced to prevent shipping damage. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units. The DuroMax XP4400 unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4400 Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400 features a user-friendly, Recoil Start, that's easier than starting a lawn mower Solid-Fill tires are also standard, so they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always FAO offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes in an easy Recoil Start.
- Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Rest assured, your buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on eBay. We meet and exceed strict eBay standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP4400 Recoil Start Generator.
- Extra large 8" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max AC Output (Watts)||4400|
|Rated AC Output (Watts)||3500|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)||4|
|Engine||7Hp DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine|
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff||Yes|
|Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output (hrs)||8|
|Amps||30 / 15|
|120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles||2|
|120V/240V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles||1|
|10A 12V Utility Connection||1|
|Model XP4400||Amperage (amps) 15 Amps|
|Bore and Stroke 54 mm||Brand DuroMax|
|Built-in inverter No||Certifications and Listings CSA Listed, CARB|
|Commercial / Residential Commercial/Residential||Continuous Wattage 3,500 Watts|
|Cooling System Air Cooled||Enclosure Roll Cage|
|Engine Displacement (cc) 212 cc||Engine Make DuroMax|
|Frequency 60 Hertz||Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 4 gal|
|Power/Fuel Type Gasoline||Full load fuel consumption (gallons/hour) 0.56 gal/hour|
|Horsepower (hp) 7 hp||Indoor/Outdoor Outdoor|
|Length Of Stroke 70 mm||Low Oil Shut Down Yes|
|Muffler Yes||Noise rating (dB) 69 dB|
|Number of circuits/outlets 4||Number of Outlets 3|
|Oil capacity (oz.) 20 oz||Osha Required GFCI Outlets No|
|Peak Wattage 4,400 Watts||Remote Monitoring Capabilities No|
|Run time at 50% load (hours/tank) 11 hours||Start Type Recoil|
|Voltage (volts) 120V/240V||Wheels Flat Free|