*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DuroMax XP4400EH 4400-Watt Dual Fuel Hybrid Propane/Gasoline Portable Generator w/ Wheel Kit And Electric Start
As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4400EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time.
With the XP4400EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. And unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease..
- Endless aplications; from Home Standby, Jobsites, to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Voltage Selector switch allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff , volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Fuel Consumption, 20 Hours on Propane and 8 Hours on gasoline depending on load.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle Switch) holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Home Backup.
- Outdoors and Recreation
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroMax XP4400EH unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shut-off Sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4400EH Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Power Boost Technology: Double the 120V power for Applications and RV's
Surge Arrest: Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction: Built tough to last even on the roughest job sites.
Extended Runtimes: Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind. All DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
- (2) 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles.
- (1) 120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles.
What's in The Box
- DuroStar XP4400EH Dual Fuel Generator.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Wheel and Handle Kit (8-Inch Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires)
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
- Owner's manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 3 Year DuroMax Factory Warranty.
|Max AC Output (Watts)||4400|
|Rated AC Output (Watts)||3500|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons)||4|
|Engine||7Hp DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine|
|Low Oil lamp/Shutoff||Yes|
|Start Type||Electric and Recoil|
|Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output (hrs)||20 Hours on Propane and 8 Hours on Gasoline|
|Amps||30 / 15|
|120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles||2|
|120V/240V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles||1|
|10A 12V Utility Connection||1|