*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DuroMax XP8500E-Watt 16-Hp Gas Generator w/ Elect Start and Wheel Kit
The DuroMax XP8500E unit features a 16 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable the motor to maintain RPM's under varying loads. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability,
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with advance oil warning light, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- (4) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug).
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
- Home Backup.
- Outdoors and Recreation
Only as Strong as Its Core.The DuroMax XP8500E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 420cc Engine rated at 16 HP delivering a peak of 8500 surge watts / 7,000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliance's simultaneously. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP8500E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP8500E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Power Boost Technology: Double the 120V power for Applications and RV's
Surge Arrest: Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction: Built tough to last even on the roughest job sites.
Extended Runtimes: Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind. All DuroMax Generators all carry a 3 Year Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
- (4) 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles.
- (1) 120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP8500E Electric Start Generator
- 12 Volt Battery for Electric Starter
- Extra large 10-1/2" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner's manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
|Max AC Output||8,500 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||7,000 Watts|
|Amperage||58.4A / 29.2A|
|Current||120/240v AC and 12v DC|
|Max. Torque||21 ft-lbs.|
|EPA Approved||EPA and CARB Compliance / 50-State Status|
|Bore x Stroke||90 x 66|
|Run Time at 1/2 Load||8 Hours|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Sound Level||72 dB(A)|
|Dimensions w/o Wheel Kit (L x W x H)||27 in. x 20 in. x 21 in.|
|Dimensions w/ Wheel Kit||40 in. x 28 in. x 27.5 in.|
|Product Weight||249 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||264 lbs.|