*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DuroMax XP10000E 10000-Watt 18-Hp Portable Gas Electric Start Generator RV Home Standby
The DuroMax XP10000E 10,000 Watt Generator is the most powerful Generator currently from DuroMax. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel you can find the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved, and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. The sound level of these generators are 72 dBA while running a load and drops down to 45 dBA while idle control is engaged with no load for quiet operation. DuroMax Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any type of power outages, expected or unexpected. DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it's because of a natural disaster or camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver. These generators are designed with painstakingly attention to every detail. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units. The DuroMax XP10000E unit features a 18 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable the motor to maintain RPM's under varying loads. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability,
- Powerful 18 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- As simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. All models are available with Electric and Recoil Start.
- Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
- Home Backup.
- Outdoors and Recreation
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroMax XP10000E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 420cc Engine rated at 18 HP delivering a peak of 10000 surge watts / 8,000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliance's simultaneously. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP10000E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. (except water - we are working on ski's). The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP1000E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Power Boost Technology: Double the 120V power for Applications and RV's
Surge Arrest: Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction: Built tough to last even on the roughest job sites.
Extended Runtimes: Up to 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind. All DuroMax Generators all carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
- (2) 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles.
- (1) 120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet
- (1) 120-240V 30 Amp Twist Lock
- (1) 120v 30 Amp Twist Lock
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP10000E Recoil Start Generator.
- 12V Generator Battery.
- Generator Wheel Kit.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Owner's manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
|Max AC Output||10,000 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||8,000 Watts|
|Amperage||66.5A / 33.3A|
|Current||120v/240v AC and 12v DC|
|Max Torque||21 ft-lbs.|
|Run Time at 1/2 Load||10 Hours|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||8.3 Gallons|
|Low Oil Lamp/Shutoff||Yes|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Shipping Weight||265 lbs.|