*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Receive $20 off your DeWALT order of $100 or more. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on June 18th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
DeWALT DW6182 Plunge Base (For DW616, DW618 Routers)
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking.
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility.
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke.
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings.
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control.
- Heavy duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base for durability and low tool weight.
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays.
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing.
What's in The Box
- Plunge Base (For DW616, DW618 Routers)
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Compatible with||DW616, DW618 Routers|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 30.8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;