*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty XRP 18V Cordless 1-1/4'' - 2-1/2'' 16 Gauge 20 Degree Angled Finish Nailer Kit
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- 6 position dial allows the user to move between applications without having to re-acquire exact depth setting
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches.
- Contact Trip Lock-Off disables the trigger when not in use and is easy to engage/dis-engage
- Integrated LED lights for long life and durability
- Rear-load magazine offers loading styles which provide versatility to accommodate the end user's preference
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
- Provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the contact-trip.
- Part of the XRP DEWALT Cordless system
- 20-degree angled magazine (up to 120 nail capacity) and will accept DEWALT and Paslode 20-degree nails
What's in The Box
- 1 hour charger
- 18V XRP battery
- reversible belt hook
- no-mar tip
- DEWALT safety glasses
- heavy-duty kit box
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Nailer Operating Mode||selective|
|Nailing rate||4-5 nails/sec|
|Nail Diameter||16 gauge|
|Nail Length Capacity||1-1/4" - 2-1/2"|
|Magazine Capacity||up to 110 nails|
|Magazine Loading rear||load|
|Integrated Belt Hook||yes|