*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversing Versa-Clutch (Tek) Screwdriver
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears for long life and durability.
- High power motor for metal fastening applications.
- Versa-clutch? torque adjustment system to ''dial'' the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener.
- Rubber-grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort.
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversing Versa-Clutch (Tek) Screwdriver
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model DW268||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 6.5 Amps||Chuck Size 1/4 in.|
|Chuck Style Keyless||Clutch VERSA-CLUTCH System|
|Cord Length (ft) 8 ft.||Cordless / Corded Corded|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 2,500 rpm||Power Source Electric|
|Reversible Yes||Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 0 - 2,500|
|Torque 132 in-lbs.||Variable Speed Yes|
|Voltage (volts) 120V|