*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversing Versa-Clutch Screwdriver (0-1,000rpm)
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability.
- High power motor for metal fastening applications.
- Versa-clutch? torque adjustment system to ''dial'' the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener.
- Metal gear housing for increased durability.
- Depth-sensitive, ''set and forget'' nosepiece for consistent fastener depth.
- Rubber grip and two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort.
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue.
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversing Versa-Clutch Screwdriver (0-1,000rpm)
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Model DW269||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 6.5 Amps||Clutch VERSA-CLUTCH System|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 0-1,000 rpm||Maximum torque (ft.-lb.) 344 in./lbs|
|Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 0 - 1,000||Torque 344 in-lbs.|