*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
*Receive $20 off your DeWALT order of $100 or more. Discount applies to merchandise only; excludes tax and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other order level discount. Valid on select items. Offer not valid on reconditioned, open box, scratch and dent, or certified items. No adjustments to previous purchases. Offer valid until 11:59pm ET on June 18th, 2017 or while supplies last. Subject to change without notice.
DeWALT DW269 Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversing Versa-Clutch Screwdriver (0-1,000rpm)
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability.
- High power motor for metal fastening applications.
- Versa-clutch? torque adjustment system to ''dial'' the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener.
- Metal gear housing for increased durability.
- Depth-sensitive, ''set and forget'' nosepiece for consistent fastener depth.
- Rubber grip and two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort.
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue.
What's in The Box
- Heavy-Duty Variable Speed Reversing Versa-Clutch Screwdriver (0-1,000rpm)
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|No Load Speed||0-1,000 rpm|
|Max Fastener Size||#14|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 26.22ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;