*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
Heavy-Duty 3 HP VS Electronic Plunge Router
- 15.0 Amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation.
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor runs at 8,000-22,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials.
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, magnified scale and micro-fine bit depth adjuster provides fast and accurate depth settings.
- Phosphorous bronze bushings provides a smooth and accurate plunge.
- Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes.
- Dust extraction adapter for cleaner work sites.
- 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility.
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work.
- One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy.
What's in The Box
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Dust extraction adaptor
- Template guide bushing adaptor
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|Model DW625||Brand DeWALT|
|Amperage (amps) 15 Amps||Appliance Cord Type Double Insulated|
|Bits Blades & Abrasives Type Router||Certifications and Listings UL Listed|
|Clutch 3 Position Stop Turret||Collet size (in.) 1/4 in. - 1/2 in.|
|Cordless / Corded Corded||Depth Adjustment Yes|
|Handle Dual Handle||Horsepower (hp) 3 hp|
|Housing Material 2.438 in.||Maximum Cutting Depth (in) 2-7/16-in|
|Maximum Speed (rpm) 8,000-22,000 rpm||Motor Type Electric|
|No Tool Blade Change Yes||Pad Size Plastic/Aluminum (housing)|
|Recommended Hose Size I.D. (in) Plunge||Rotations Per Minute (Rpm) 8,000 - 22,000|
|Side Handle Yes||Spindle Lock Yes|
|Strokes per minute Trigger Style||Voltage (volts) 120V|