*Free Ground Shipping on orders $49 or more!
Orders less than $49, we charge a flat fee of $6.95 to the Continental US only. All other locations outside of the Continental US will receive discounted rates.
DeWALT DW625 Heavy-Duty 3 HP VS Electronic Plunge Router
- 15.0 Amp motor uses state of the art circuitry for soft starts and smooth operation.
- Full wave electronic variable speed motor runs at 8,000-22,000 rpm with constant speed under load to ensure a quality finish in all materials.
- Rack and pinion depth adjuster, magnified scale and micro-fine bit depth adjuster provides fast and accurate depth settings.
- Phosphorous bronze bushings provides a smooth and accurate plunge.
- Spindle lock button allows one-wrench bit changes.
- Dust extraction adapter for cleaner work sites.
- 1/4" - 1/2" collet capacity for greater versatility.
- Guide Bushing adapter plate accepts standard guide bushings for template work.
- One piece motor shaft and spindle ensures perpendicularity and accuracy.
What's in The Box
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Dust extraction adaptor
- Template guide bushing adaptor
- Owner's Manual
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
|No Load Speed||8,000-22,000 rpm|
|Collet Diameter||1/4, 1/2"|
|Depth Stop||3 Stage Turret Stop|
|Base Dimension||5-5/8 x 6-11/16"|